Trademarks Attorneys Swaziland (Now Eswatini)
We provide for the following Trademark services;
Trademark search & registration
- Trademark searches with Eswatin Trademarks Registry.
- Filing and prosecuting Trademark and Service Mark applications at the Eswatin Trademarks Registry.
- Infringement and validity opinion.
Post-registration services on:
- Recordal of Renewals
- Recordal of Assignment, change of name and/or Merger
- Recordal of Licensing and Franchising
Trademark Registration Application Filing Requirements in Swaziland (now Eswatini):
- Name, address and nationality of the Applicant;
- One print of the proposed trademark (even for word marks in ordinary type);
- List of goods and services;
- List of Classes;
- No Power of Attorney is needed to file your trademark. (A Power of Attorney will only be needed if the trademark has been filed and applicant wishes to appoint a representative).
- Swaziland follows the International Classification of Goods;
- Different applications must be filed for separate classification of goods for which the trademark is to be registered;
- The opposition period is within 2 months following publication.
- The trademark registration procedure lasts for 5 months.