Document Attestation in Tunisia
Attestation or Legalization of documents from Tunisia is mandatory because Tunisia has not joined the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents. Therefore, documents from Tunisia must be Attested/legalized, they will only be recognized abroad after consular legalization, meaning their authenticity must be confirmed separately.
Abbay Attorneys provides best and quality attestation/legalization services in Tunisia. We offer attestation services for personal, educational and commercial documents to use in Foreign Countries and in Tunisia. We help you to get your documents speedily attested from your home country and provide you with the attested documents as early as possible.
We will guide you through each step of document attestation/legalization and maintain confidentiality.
The following documents can be Attested/legalized:
- Extracts from the commercial register
- Certificates of civil status (certificates of birth, death, marriage and divorce)
- Education documents (school reports, certificates, diplomas)
- Judicial decisions
- Notarially certified copies of documents
- Notarially certified translations
- Further notarial documents (authorizations, last will, declarations)
Requirements for Document Attestation in Tunisia:
- Original Document (depends upon the issuing country)
- Confirmation letter from college or university (education documents)
- Passport Copy of the applicant
Additional Services we offer;
We can quickly and efficiently provide high quality translations from English to various other languages and vice versa for complying with several consular mission requirements at competitive prices.
The languages we currently translate include (but are not limited to):
- Chinese (classical and simplified)